P&O is always looking for ways to save you money, and there are some great bargains to be had onboard this winter season.
Passengers can save up to 40 per cent off high street prices on named perfumes and cosmetics as well as up to 30 per cent off our duty paid wine, beer and spirits. These aren’t the only deals aboard our ferries - we have some great special offers in the run up to Christmas.
The new Marc Jacobs Lola, (l’eau de toilette) released this year is currently only £36 for a 50ml bottle, that’s a saving of £9.00 off normal retail prices. We also have a special offer on the Snow Bunnies fragrances by Gwen Stefani, priced at £10 each (10ml) or five for the price of four.
Fragrances for men are also under offer, with Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (100ml) costing just £39.00, a saving of £10 on UK high street prices.
Gadgets and Toys
P&O has some top of the range head gear onboard, including a variety of Skullcandy headphones. The Skullcandy Ti Chick headphones (in pink) are on offer for £49.99, that’s an £18 saving on regular retail prices. You can also get some Kit Power X3i Speakers for £5 less than on our shores, at £14.99.
The kids will be delighted with their toys this Christmas and so will you when you see the prices P&O isoffering. Passengers can buy the Barbie 3 Musketeers Corinne Doll for just £19.99 and the Toy Story Buzz Lightyear figurine for £34.99, to mention just a few.
Ladies, prepare yourselves for some bargains before the sales have even begun! P&O has a range of designer handbags and purses in their well stocked shops and some very attractive price tags that will widen your smile.
A Radley Waterloo Medium Classic Tote is only £128, saving you over £20 off store prices on land. A gorgeous Guess Dream Box bag in red is £157, that’s almost £30 less than high street prices.
Sekonda watches are included in P&O’s winter price knock down, with both the Gents Rose Gold Chrono Watch and the Seksy Stone Set Bracelet Curve cashing in at £49.99, saving you £10 on each piece.
P&O is saving you a bucket load on your Christmas and New Year tipples this season with some monster savings on some of your favourites:
- Buy two 1L bottles of Chivas Regal for £35 – saving £26.98.
- Buy two 1L bottles of Smirnoff Red or Gordon’s Gin for £22 – saving up to £10.58.
- Buy two 1L bottles of baileys Irish Cream, Créme Caramel, Coffee or Mint Chocolate for £20 – saving up to £13.76.
- Buy two cases (24x50cl) of canned Foster’s Lager for £22 – saving £15.92.
- Buy two Gallo Family 3L wine boxes (Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and White Grenache) for £16 – saving up to £16.26.
- Buy two 75cl bottles of either Piper Heidsieck or Piper Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage for £30 – saving up to £28.52.
- Buy six 75cl bottles of Jacobs Creek (red, white or Rosé) for £12.99 – saving £13.95.